Recurring Connection with your target audiences is a great way to maintain good relationship with your customers to get them back to you. Now-a-days, this is very important for any kind of business. In the era of online business, contact form is a great way to get feedback, suggestion, complaint or opinion.
If you are running WordPress website, Contact Form Plugin is very essential component of your website. This is one of the easiest ways for your customers or audiences to reach you. Many WordPress Themes come with built in contact form to make your life easier. Maximum plugins have some limitations in customizing. There are hundreds of free & paid contact Form Plugins. The problem is all of them is not appropriate for your use and choosing the perfect one is a time consuming task. To save your valuable time, I have spent hours and came up with great suggestions of contact forms with pros & cons.
Contact Form 7:
Contact Form 7 is most probably the oldest WordPress contact form. With more than 5 million active installations, this is the most downloaded contact form in the official WordPress plugin directory. If you are looking for a basic contact form, CF7 is the best choice for you. This plugin is completely free and your install it on an unlimited number of sites.
- Very easy to use and you don’t need any technical knowledge for configuration.
- Free to use and unlimited installations with unlimited form creation.
- Fully customize the form and the email contents with simple markup.
- Simple form powered by AJAX with CAPTCHA, and Akismet spam filtering capabilities
- The plugin is not customization-friendly and limited to be used for basic purposes.
WP Forms has simplified the form creation system for WordPress websites.
The basic version, WPForms Lite, comes with limited features. The premium version is very useful with extended functionality with smart conditional logic, spam protection capacity, payment collection and many more. If you are interested enough to spend money for a specific plugin to make your website more functional and customer oriented, WPForms is a great option.
- Spam Submissions are blocked automatically
- Its responsive design makes the plugin very good looking in all devices.
- Vast documentation and guides are available including email support.
- Pre–built templates makes the process of setting up forms faster.
- You can accept payments in your website via Paypal with this form.
- The lite version has extremely limited functionality and the premium version may be costly for some users.
Ninja Forms is an extremely flexible form builder. The plugin has been built with minimalist approach, but yet it has a beautifully designed set of tools to build pretty much any kind of form we want. And the responsiveness of the form interface makes the form usable in any kind of device. This is a freemium plugin with quite standard features.
- The basic version can be installed in as many sites as you want.
- Premium version will unlock extended functionality with additional customization options, feedback mailing capacity and so many excellent features.
- Google reCAPTCHA can be used to prevent spamming.
- The plugin’s interface may be little bit confusing for beginners because of the many options
weForms has come with some great features to make your website more simple and effective. weForms has been developed by weDevs, the company that created popular plugins like Dokan, WP User Frontend, WP Project Manager, WP ERP and so on. Being very fast and user-friendly contact form builder weForms aims to resolve many issues that users faces during building forms with available options.
- The free version is more user-friendly and have more advanced features compared to other free contact form plugins.
- Everything can be managed within a single page, so creating forms is super-fast.
- The plugin frontend is powered by WP User Frontend.
- Previous data and setting can be migrated easily to weForms
- User might not get some features working properly.
FormCraft is a free plugin that can be downloaded from the WordPress Plugin directory. The plugin is developed very efficiently with minimal design.
The premium version is available in the CodeCanyon and you can purchase from that marketplace. You can use the plugin to follow your statistics and even connect your form with a newsletter, payments etc.
Thousands of users has found the plugin very useful and the premium version has an onetime price $36.
- The excellent interface makes the plugin different from other plugins.
- The free version is extremely limited edition
- As the backend is not responsive, small devices is not suitable for working. Moreover, frontend needs to be adjusted with % rather than px to make it responsive which can be problematic for the users.
There is no confusion that contact form is an elementary part of your website for effective user engagement. Every plugin that is discussed here is very useful for websites and which one is perfect for you depends on your needs and budget. Once upon a time, choosing a free plugin meant compromising with quality and functionality. But time has changed and with these plugins, you can build a great form for your website.