To Enable an SSL Certificate on your WordPress website follow these steps:
- Login to your WordPress website admin dashboard at http://domainname.com/wp-login.php
- Go to Settings option and you will be in General Settings page
- Find WordPress Address (URL) & Site Address (URL)
- In the WordPress Address (URL) box, replace http:// with https://
- In the Site Address (URL) box, replace http:// with https://
*Note that you must have a Private SSL Certificate in order for the httpS security connection to work.